Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You Are the Light I Can't Compare


As I woke up today,
Just like yesterday,
The thought of you is my morning prayer,
The image of you is mine to build castles in the air,
Just want to make you aware of my burning flare,
You are the light I can't compare;

Just like a candle it started,
Lightening up my darkened heart,
Making it a place I could hide and stare,
As it lights up my whole world full of unfair,
Taking up all my air,
You are the light I can't compare;


Only if the castles I build,
Would turn to be rare,
We would go to the uncharted lands,
Because with you I will be love millionaire,
You are the light I can't compare;

All that time I felt the candles burning to build fire,
Till today I feel lightening in my desire,
They say a lady shouldn't declare,
But it's unfair to just let the flare burn to ashes,
While a lady just day dream to feel the passion,
Am sorry but I feel this is fair,
Just know you are the light I can't compare;


Dedicated by Irynfrid Tha' Uniq to her secret admirer.






Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments

1 comment:

  1. WOW I would love to be the guy,he is lucky,jamani hakuna wakuniandikiaga na mie

    ReplyDelete