Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Apology with Love

As the sun is setting,
With full of happiness for my darling Chunie,
With all the disappointment I have raised for the past year,
Especially in this day when you become more mature,
Let me make this clear to you my dear,
We will sink in the deepest oceans but will make sure you see my tears,
We will go into the deepest jungle and only you will feel my deepest fears,
I will lie to the world if I have to but to you will always be sincere,
My apologies pouring onto you dear,
My love for you is here,
For all the world to hear,
And I wanna make this clear,
I will build a proper sphere,
And my love in it for you and I to share,
I want the world for you my heart engineer,
I always want and always will have the best for you my love,
Loving you is my career,
I love you Chunie and Happy Birthday to you my dear!

Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments

1 comment:

  1. wow am jealousy of you chunie,wanna still your man,i want him to be mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete