Friday, December 28, 2012

Heavenly Beautiful

As you walk in was done and lost,
My heart was burnt to toast,
It's another special moment of beauty I have crossed,
Heavenly Beautiful is what you are the beauty whisperer;

Sitting there at the counter,
Gazing at those beautiful eyes like an angel,
Cute face, long neck, a body just to die for,
Heavenly Beautiful is what you are the charmer;


You’re that angel with beauty too blessed,
Chocolate color made my mouth water with crunchy sweetness,
Your sweet smile blew me in your heavens and God is my witness,
Was so caught up with your neatness,
Heavenly Beautiful is what you are the goddess;

Wondered a heart can turn cold,
I surrender to you to warm it and hold,
Best or worst just turn it soft but Gold,
Heavenly Beautiful is what you are the charmer;

Here sitting and wonder where shall I see you again,
And let my painful tears fall on your shoulder and you turn them into champagne,
They say a man should never cry, if I do, make me rain and never let a drop fall in vein,
Heavenly Beautiful is what you are the healer;

Every moment I think of you I lose my breath,
Come to me as I fall onto your path,
I promise I won't bring painful wrath but rather love faith,
Heavenly Beautiful is what you are the savior.
Comments
3 Comments
Facebook Comments

3 comments: