Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It Takes

It takes a Lion to scare all animals in the jungle,
But your seductive voice makes the loneliness take flight;

It takes a giant Elephant to shake the ground when running,
But your looks make my heart beat move faster;

It takes a quick shower to make my body wet,
But your shinny eyes make me sweat;


It takes magicians to fool me and make me see things different,
But your astonishing curvy body curves my eye sight with your beauty,
and there I'm already a fool for you;

It takes roses to color a garden and make it look romantic,
But your smile makes me romantic;

It takes yummy food to make me salivate and feel so hungry,
But your soft wet lips make me salivate to the last drop of it;

It takes a preacher to preach peace, love and happiness,
But your pure heart preaches Romeo and Juliet;

And it’s all what it takes,
To make me feel this way whenever I lay my eyes on you,
Whenever I think of you in my day dreaming;

No matter how long it's going to take,
No matter how far apart we’re going to be,
No matter how many girls I'll meet,
No matter how hard it will be for me,
Just know that I will always love u with all my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment