Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kilimanjaro


The ground is dusty, and yet very fertile,
Green is the color; in the eyes it is attractive,
 People are friendly, culture they are embracing,
Kilimanjaro I miss you, in your arms I have fallen.


U must be asking, has the mountain been forgotten,
With channels of rivers, on the ground they are crossing,
Banana wine faces, with mtura they are mixing,
Not forgetting Mbege, and nyama choma existing,
Ooh Kilimanjaro, the rhyme is endless.


The landscape is defined, with the hoe I have been thrusting,
I am in denial; I can’t believe I am departing,
The bond I am leaving behind, in God I am trusting,
I have taken an oath, for Kilimanjaro’s warmth.

You are probably wondering, what is all about,
Is it the region, or the girl I am talking about?
Ooh yes she is beautiful, no more round about,
My Kilimanjaro girl, I love you with no doubts.

I have been to so many places,
I have kissed so many faces,
Now I see so many changes,
For Kilimanjaro love is endless.

The wind stops blowing, when she stares,
Her eyes glows, just like stars,
Birds stop singing, when she appears,
She is mentally grown, no one compares,
My Kilimanjaro girl, I can’t stop to stare.

Composed by Ally Bukuku/Buchicks


No comments:

Post a Comment