Friday, May 11, 2012

Memories are Fading Away

When we met it was like sugar and honey,
All day long we played like bunnies,
Life became full of fun,
Together we were like bank and money,
I guess those were just sunny days,
But during these rainy days,
Memories are fading away;


I understand the sacrifice you made,
You were on the shade with a proper spade,
I was there just to trade,
Like a Captain you laid,
On my bed you created a brigade,
A rock on my finger was just the beginning of the parade,
I was afraid but you were ready to catch a grenade,
What has changed to make you create between us this blockade?
And now you are letting all the sweet memories fade;

How will I survive this raid?
Who will make me feel that pride?
You're not here as you used to make an upgrade,
All what I remain with is a heart that bleeds,
With no sweet memories to protect from the painful cut blades,
I miss your memories and they fade,
Please come back to me and evade this heart crusade.


Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments

1 comment: