Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama Loving You is The Only Way to Say Thank You



Our Beautiful Land of Malaysian
 From the moment you blessed my invasion,
Without my prior persuasion to your land of Malaysian,
Where all babies have their first holidays during their creation in God's equation,
Mama loving you is the only way to say thank you for what I have become;

From the moment you touched your body as I grow inside as a fetus,
The warmth, care, love was felt by me,
And I responded with a kick,
You eat even what at times thought not delicious,
You went through all the troubles to make sure I am safe,
Mama loving you is the only way to say thank you for what I have become;


You gave birth with so much pride even the pain was not equal,
You took me into your arms with a hug smile,
And blessings of your love upon me,
You became my first trainer, human skills I acquired,
My teacher, learnt to say “Mama I love you”
My chauffeur, on your back I rode,
My role model, kindness and success is all you shared,
My best friend, my little secrets I shared,
I am what I am because of your love and support,
So I dedicate this day to you mama,
Loving you is the only way to say thank you for what I have become;
I love you Mama with all may heart,
Happy Mother's Day.
JinLePoet,Moshi,Halima,Husna,Wing,Adam,Lim and Mama
Chunie, Mariam, Kate and Mama
Mama Drake Mugabi
Ally Bukuku and wife with Mama
Deizy G5 and Mama
Cindy Rulz and Late Beloved Mama
Ukeme and Mama
Fiderine Iranga and Late Beloved Mama
Jayne Lilian and Mama

Mama Sammylycious Karl
Sammylycious Karl




 
Coslas J Mbilinyi and Mama
Greephene and Mama
Brenda and Mama




Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments

1 comment: