Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wish you Were Here Laying on My Chest



Wish you were here laying on my chest,
Listening to my heart beats and its request,
Singing your favorite song from far west,
Drumming the beats of passion to it's very best,
Making you so emotional and feel the love quest;
Slowly swimming in the love potion ready to invest,
In the world full of extreme toxic romantic protest,
Tenderly kissing and caressing in our blessed nest,
Twisting and turning ready to confess,
Sinking into love making that will put passionate fire to rest;
As I express,
Words from the deepest ends of my heart well expressed,
Mind is putting the body to a simple field test,
But memories are alluring what's beneath the boxer and vest,
And yet I wish you were here laying on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment