Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wanting That by Aggrey Mmabula





Since the day it all began,
I haven't had that vend to stand,
In my heart is all I want and adore,
But to ma surprise it’s all against and despair;


Always wanted a mark on,
A definition of passion and identity,
A symbol of grace and affection,
A mark to remember purpose and change,
Just like the name of my mother,
Only it’s not Neema plain;



Sometimes I wake up in the night,
Asking  why I can't be like him or her,
Like that and there,
Like there and not here,
Sometimes you tend to be just like a wind,
Blowing from here and there,
Meting and cleaning;


Confusing to this point,
I guess so properly I should stop,
I guess so but then it wouldn't  make sense if I do,
So let me lean on and tell what's on ma chest;


I just want to be at the edge of success,
To be the vent to possess,
To be an animal the predator,
To be a victorious survivor;


But then I got so much,
So much test ahead,
To determine my straight and weakness,
My serve and purpose;


So ama be strong,
Just for you,
Yes you,
So the next one ama say I made it,
And we ganna hug and celebrate together;


So until then my friend
Wish me luck
Wish the best from me,
Because am me,
Only a voice in u.

Composed by AggreyGemin
Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments

1 comment: