Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flames of Pain


Wish I had never met you,
As my World would have been the same,
Now am all lost and heartbroken,
Just a meaningless World that you have left behind,

Am gonna wash my World,
And make it brand new again,
But will it have meaning as before,
That will be a sad story in the end;

I wondered why I never stopped you,
The moment you needed time off,
But now I realize it wasn't my ego or pride,
It was just purely love that stopped me from making you unhappy;

Am gonna apologies for the Love I feel for you,
That blinded my decisions when your happiness is at stake,
I should have stopped you from leaving,
And made you realize what life would be you by my side;

I know I smiled the day I saw you,
Hugged you to feel your warmth again
But deep in me the pain I bare,
Would have melted a frozen heart with no trace,

Am gonna make my heart smile someday,
But for now am glad you're happy,
And in the World that you deserve,
I saw happiness that I never saw before;

I cry when nobody is looking,
Behind the curtains, close doors and when washing my face,
And smile when everybody who knows you is around,
Making them feel I'm in no pain;

I hope he loves you,
Dreams with you,
Makes you the only woman in his life,
That will make my heart smile in the end.
Comments
3 Comments
Facebook Comments

3 comments: