Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Not holding it longer


 Thousand miles far away,
In the cold lands in the very deep ends,
And yet the effect of your winds can reach,
And I can no longer pretend;

In this rainy season,
Your lightning doesn't scare me,
Just like a song your thunder rumbles,
And I can no longer hold it inside;

Laying down in my bed,
Feeling these cold bed sheets,
In deep thoughts of you,
Hoping to hold you close;

Not saying much of what I feel,
But just have an idea of what I miss,
Far away and yet you take me down on my knees,
Bagging I could hold you for the first time;

In my arms you will fit,
In my chest you will lay smooth,
Our hearts will sing that song with their drum bits,
Dreaming you could be here.

All these words would be said allowed,
Not only God be my witness,
But my family would have witnessed,
Hold me tight someday when you meet me as I'll fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment