Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Troubled Heart


Thousands meters high,
Eyes watching clouds below the plain,
Thoughts clouding my mind,
Why did you leave me?

Was it an eye for an eye,
Was it getting back on me,
Was it making me feel the same pain,
I never did it on purpose;

Never intended to let you feel the pain I feel,
So painful,
So heartbroken,
So sad to the bones,
It hurts and I can't stop my heart tears;

Wish to take my heart off my chest,
Wish to soak it in the ocean,
Wish to let it drawn,
Just let it be purified;

Was just being a man,
Was just being a real human,
With full of mistakes,
Just a man who is in love and taste to see if it's real;

Never a day that goes by I don't think about you,
Never an hour that goes by I don't wish your mine,
Never a minute that goes by that I wish you were here,
Never a second that passes and I let you go;

I apologies for the pain I caused,
I know thousand kisses might never heal you,
I know thousand apologies can't make it right,
But still I want to apologies for my mistakes;

Oooh, God help me move on,
I don't want to break someone’s heart,
Oooh, help me heal my heart,
I don't want to be a ripper;

Can't wait to cross this line,
Can't wait to cross your name in my heart,
Can't wait to start over again,

But the only way is for you to be my friend again.
Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments

1 comment: